Grilled Salmon Recipe with Veggies 259 Calories!
- 4 oz Frozen Salmon (100 calories)
- 1 cup raw zucchini (29 calories)
- 1 cup raw squash (68 calories)
- 1/2 yellow onion (22 calories)
- 1 tsp olive oil (40 calories)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder divided (0 calories)
- salt and pepper to taste (0 calories)
Total calories for meal= 259!
Thaw out frozen salmon. Cut onion, zucchini and squash into 1 inch pieces. Put olive oil in medium high heat skillet. Now place salmon in skillet and cook till done sprinkling 1/2 of the garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Once salmon is cooked thoroughly, remove and place all vegetables in skillet. Sprinkle with remaining garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Stir until all vegetables are cooked to where a fork can easily be poked through. Remove from heat and serve. ***to bring out more flavor, squeeze a half lemon over salmon once done.