Thursday, April 16, 2015

Healthy Fast Food Options, A Look At Wendy's

Healthy Fast Food Options

Just because you are strapped for time and have to run through your

local fast food restaurant, doesn't mean that you have to automatically kill your

diet. There are some healthy fast food options. For instance, today on my

lunch I didn't have time to eat a home prepared meal so, I ran through Wendy's.


See my review below.


Wendy's 

Apple Pecan Chicken Salad Half Size with Pomegranate Dressing (350 calories)


I tried this today and surprisingly it was very good.  For only 350 calories with the salad dressing!  The salad dressing is a pomegranate dressing and taste very sweet but good.  It was very filling.  It has apples, dried cranberries, lettuce, pecans and blue cheese.  I will be ordering this Wendy's salad again.

You can also check out Fast Food Around 300 Calories for more fast food ideas ideas around 300 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment